Friday, March 6, 2020

Introduction Post

http://pns.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapTour/index.html?appid=07c88314b5e742cb8ee5c9131686daf4

     My name is Jacob McElroy. I am a graduate student at the University of West Florida and am currently enrolled in Computer Cartography as a pre-requisite to their Master's in GIS Administration program. I have been fascinated by maps since I was a child, but I discovered GIS during my years as an undergrad at the University of South Florida. I joined the program at UWF to diversify my resume and skill set. Upon completion of the Master's program, I hope to find fulfilling employment in a field that utilizes both my Bachelor's in Environmental Biology and the Master's in GIS Administration. In addition to my love of maps, I also enjoy singing, martial arts, hiking, camping, and traveling. The link to the above story map, details some of my favorite camping trips and destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment