Saturday, July 4, 2020

Introduction


     My name is Jacob McElroy. I work part time as a Service Coordinator at Discount Tire in South Daytona, Florida. I have a bachelor's degree in Environmental Biology from the University of South Florida and am currently pursuing a M.S. in GIS Administration from the University of West Florida. I discovered GIS during my undergraduate studies and was immediately drawn to it. I have loved geography and maps since I was a child and was excited that I might be able to use them to aid in my studies of the environment. I applied to UWF both for this reason and to diversify my resume. I hope to use my degrees to work for the National Parks Service or in the private  sector. The above link is for a story map that tours my hometown and provides a little more information about my experiences growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment